- General purpose VRLA battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for excellent performance
- Power and volume ration yielding unsurpassed energy density
- Many VdS approved models
- Valve regulated, spill proof design allows safe operation in any orientation (excluding continuous inverted use
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94:HB and UL94:V0
- Low discharge rate for long shelf life
- EUROBAT classification: 3 to 5 years ‘Standard Commercial’ and 10/12 years ‘Long Life’*
Power Sonic PS series of sealed lead acid batteries have been created with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology to provide excellent performance and dependability. The PS series has been concretely engineered for use in general purpose float and light cyclic applications including fire and security systems, emergency lighting, UPS, toys and medical devices.
The PS HD series are heavy duty rechargeable lead acid batteries with enlarged vibration resistant construction for all your pitch control, braking and revolving energy applications.
An amount of PS range of batteries are VdS approved. VdS is one of the world’s heading inspection and certification companies in the fire security and protection industry. They set international standards with the publication of a exhaustive set of rules and guidelines for fire protection and safety equipment. VdS is one of the only testing institutes certifying sealed lead acid batteries, VdS approved batteries are irreplaceable for the reliability of many security and fire systems. The VdS quality seal certifies that batteries are of topflight quality for use in fire, security and life safety applications.
Range of products:
more information: https://www.power-sonic.com/batteries/ps-series