- Long service life VRLA battery
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for excellent shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for continuous periods of time.
- Excellent high-rate discharge characteristics ensures dependable performance in UPS and telecom applications
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superlative performance
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover, available to UL94:V0 flame retardant
- Thick plate design and effectual gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of up to 12 years in standby mode.
- Proven valve regulated technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance
With a thicker plate construction and use of high purity lead, the Power Sonic PG series ensure a longer construct life for those critical standby power applications. The long life lead acid battery has been concretely designed to offer great high-rate discharge characteristics ensuring solid performance in a number of applications including UPS, telecoms and emergency lighting. The rugged impact resistant battery is accessible to UL94:V0 flame retardant rating.
Range of products: