Autocraft Gold automotive batteries are engineered for maximum starting power in any climate. That means you can relax knowing you’ll get your car started, even on the coldest of days. Autocraft Gold automotive batteries meet or exceed the manufacturers power (CCA) requirements for your vehicle, ensuring you get the power you need for a quick start every time.
- Engineered with PowerFrame positive grid technology which virtually eliminates premature failure and resists corrosion up to 66% more effectively than other grid designs.
- PowerFrame provides superior starting performance over the life of the battery with up to 70% better electrical flow than other grid technologies.
- PowerFrame manufacturing process uses 20% less energy and releases 20% fewer greenhouse gas emissions than other manufacturing methods.
- Built to meet or exceed vehicle starting power requirements
- Maintenance free for maximum convenience
- 3 year free replacement warranty
Perhaps the most durable and feature-rich product the company offers is the Autocraft Gold Battery, which contains all of the abovementioned battery technologies.
The interior of the car battery consists of various components, but its base is the grille of the positive plate. The positive plate grill ensures the car starts and is the most common cause of battery failure. Thanks to the PowerFrame® technology, the grille is characterized by a design that guarantees durability and optimum battery performance.
LEADING PRODUCTION PROCESS
Johnson Controls is the first manufacturer of lead-acid batteries in the world with stamped grating. We have perfected PowerFrame® technology for more than 15 years and have been supplying it to our customers for more than 10 years.
The PowerFrame grids are made by rolling metal into long narrow strips, which are then stamped in the form of a grating. This process is continuous and provides maximum flexibility for power optimization. During the rolling process, the grain structure of the metal lengthens, which provides resistance to corrosion and unsurpassed strength even under the most extreme conditions. The technology of PowerFrame differs from the technology of production of cast grating, which is made by casting into chill molds.
- A feature of the PowerFrame grating technology is the precise rolling and stamping of a solid sheet of metal, which makes it possible to fabricate grids every time in precise parameters.
- This process is called stamping.
- Patented PowerFrame stamping process provides optimum electrical conductivity and does not lead to a weakening of the grating, which can not be achieved with traditional technologies.
What to consider when buying AutoCraft batteries
- Check manufacturing date, it is stamped on the case as two digit month and year. For example 07/18. When was battery manufactured? Within the last year is great, up to two years is fine. Don’t buy a battery that was manufactured over two years ago.
- When buying AutoCraft batteries from Advance Auto Parts check the warranty period carefully.
- If you have no sales receipt for your AutoCraft battery, Advance Auto Parts store will not replace your bad battery.
AutoCraft | battery